Save the dates for the second edition of Let’s Gro: 21 and 22 November.
We are extremely proud to announce that a second edition of Let’s Gro will be coming to Groningen this autumn. The general consensus states that Let’s Gro 2013 deserves a sequel, and we agree! So mark the following dates on your calendar: Friday 21 and Saturday 22 November 2014. This year we will, once again, go in search of new ideas and initiatives that will shape the future of the city and region. This year’s theme is: Made in Gronigen. Any ideas and suggestions for Let’s Gro 2014 are welcome. So feel free to email us.
Join the Let’s Gro Festival on 21 and 22 Novermber and be part of the big conversation shaping the future of Groningen.
- A unique festival line-up full of inspiring activities.
- The local council facilitates the platform and the inhabitants of Groningen provide the interpretation of the Festival.
- Choose from the various different activities on offer.
- Visit a lecture, debate, presentation, workshops etc.
- The entrance is free. But full = full, so make sure you are there on time.
- For some activities registration is required. This information is given in the program.
- More information about the festival can be found here.